Last updated 01/08/2022, Version 1.1
Data privacy is of the highest importance for Leeke Home ApS, its subsidiaries and stores (hereafter called “we” or “CaDot design by Leeke”). We want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal information. This policy describes the type of information we collect, how we process and protect it and who to contact if you have any questions or comments.
CONTACT INFORMATION REGARDING DATA PROTECTION
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Leeke Home ApS and your store should be regarded as independent data controllers responsible for the information recorded about you as a customer, visitors to this website etc. Contact information is available at:
Ørsted Kærvej 6, Ørsted
Tel: +45 2011 8311
And your store:
PROCESSING OF CUSTOMER DATA
When you engage with Leeke Home ApS , its subsidiaries and stores via various channels, including our websites and customer service/support, we collect and process your personal information.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE INCLUDES:
- Contact details, such as name, e-mail address, address and telephone number.
- If you buy products or services from our web store, we will collect your full name, billing and postal address, email address, and a phone number.
- Your orders/deliveries will be saved.
- Traffic data about your use of the website and Internet.
- Information about interests and habits.
- Information used in relation to customer service and support.
- IP address.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE COLLECTED IN ONE OR MORE OF THE INSTANCES BELOW:
- When you register to receive our newsletter and other marketing materials and activities
- When you buy products or services from our web store
- When you take part in competitions
- When you communicate with us (in relation to customer service, support, complaints etc.)
WE COLLECT AND STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR THE FOLLOWING NON-PERSONAL AND BUSINESS PURPOSES:
- Managing customer affairs
- Dispatching newsletters or other marketing material and activities
- Replying to your enquiries
- Statistics and analysis used for purposes related to product development, business optimization and reporting
THE LEGITIMATE BASIS FOR OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS BASED UPON:
We process your personal information on the basis of your consent when you register to receive a newsletter and other marketing materials and activities (General Data Protection Regulation article 6(1), point a,). Finally, we process your personal information for statistical and analytical purposes on the basis of our legitimate interest related to product development, business optimization and reporting (General Data Protection Regulation article 6(1), point f).
WHO WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
Your information might be shared with data processors on the basis of our data processing agreement including:
- Hosting partners
- Business partners in connection with the administration of customer affairs and marketing
- Under certain circumstances and in accordance with legislation, it may be necessary to disclose information to public authorities, including judicial authorities. For instance, information can be passed on to the police in the event of suspected fraud.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT/WITHDRAWAL
You can revoke any consent you may have granted at any time in relation to newsletters. We will then delete your personal information unless we can continue processing it on a different basis. If you wish to revoke your consent in relation to newsletters or other marketing material and activities, please use the unsubscribe link in the button of the newsletters.
Leeke Home ApS stores personal information related to newsletters, other marketing activities until you revoke your consent.
COOKIES, PURPOSE AND RELEVANCE
If we put cookies in place, you will be told about their use and the point of collecting data through cookies.
WE OBTAIN YOUR CONSENT
Before we place any cookies on your equipment, we will ask for your consent. However, cookies needed to guarantee functionality and settings can be used without your consent.
In accordance with legislation, you hold a number of rights in regards to our collection of your personal information:
- Right to access
- Right to portability
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest
- Your right to object to direct marketing
- Right to restriction
You can at any time address your local supervisory authority if you are dissatisfied with the way your personal information has been treated.
For questions and queries with regards to your rights, please contact our Data Protection Advisor by email: [email protected].
When you request to get access to your personal information, request to have information amended or deleted, or if you wish to take exception to our policies, we will investigate whether it is possible to fulfil your request. We will aim to respond as fast as possible and will get back to you within one month.